Blogger Tricks

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Hey guys, just letting you know that I apologize...

 💮 NO POSTS FROM NOVEMBER 25TH-DECEMBER 1ST! MORE INFO BELOW. 💮



Oh my, I am truly sorry for my hiatus! School, school, school. Currently writing this at 7:40 AM EST, and my eyes still need to adjust to the white of the new(..?) Blogger dashboard, which switching blogs will annoy me, ack! Sadly, my computer doesn't have a brightness button.. >-< Also, happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate! This year, I won't be celebrating.

Anyways, today's new item (warning, long post ahead, with some rambling of where I'll be for the next week and an idea I sprang up with yesterday!) is the (whoa I keep on thinking it's Sunday..) Pencil Table in Jam Mart Furniture!

Instead of doing Animal Facts Thursday, me or Catcher (if you didn't get the secret between me and Catcher, it should be popping up soon. 😉) be starting an alternate to all installments, ONLY if I run out of ideas, e.g. Tips With Catcher, called Chats with Cosmic or Chats with Catcher. In this round, I'll be talking about where I will be until December 1st (that means no posts) and my idea for an Animal Jam Blogger Database (the project will be called AJBD for right now)! Let's jump right into it.

Welcome back, and welcome to Chats with Cosmic! I'll write in paragraphs -- it will also help my paragraph writing as well as socializing, which I have trouble doing IRL. I'm pretty shy 😅👻 (also, I DO use lots of emojis in my texts with my best friend, as well, so sorry if that rubs onto my Blogger self! :'3). (Gah, either my "Tab" button won't work or Blogger doesn't take the "Tab" button)



     Okay... Let's get started! So, at about 10:30 AM EST, I will be going to my local airport and doing all of those plane security thingies that take forever. And, then, I will be heading to Disney, in Florida, USA. And I'll be there for a whole week. Anyways, you know, if you see my little "vlogs" on my YouTube channel, I'll be taking a TON (well, as much as my phone can handle, storage is low so I'll have to use a selfie-taking app called MSQRD, which will have a freaking watermark on it, and I'll most likely be taking selfies with the flower crown filter, and I probably won't be showing those unless I draw a goofy face on myself 😹.

    Now, for AJBD. AJBD may be, when I get your responses, a blog where any blogger, who wants to participate, that is, can get there own little space in the "About" page and it can be like themed to be Jamaa (e.g. "Dens" can be home, "Jamaa Township" can be About... and I can make little roleplay cutscenes on the pages, if we all agree). The information we share can be about music, books, if we're active or not, our main animals, contact information, active blog(s)... I will also email an invitation that I'll make on Phonto (hooray, I can use TikiIsland and DigitalDelivery on there) to all that comments that they want to participate.

Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On! (I also found out that ciao is pronounced chou and not cayo, which is what I pronounced it earlier)


7 comments:

  1. Someone is already planning a AJBD. They proposed it a while ago so I don't think you could make one. =(

    -Reader that you don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CosmicCheetah-On-VacationNovember 26, 2016 at 5:33 AM

      Thanks for letting me know, unfortunately. What time/date/year was it last updated?

      Delete
    2. Nov 29, 2016. -Same anon person!

      Delete
    3. I should probably tell you the names. The Animal Jam Community and the An AJ Blogger Journel. The AJC is actually insanely popular. 2FangWolf and someone else were planning something like that too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Making one right now! Thanks for reminding me om.

      Also, thanks a lot for helping cover up NSFW messages on the AJGC chat box!! :D

      Delete
  3. yeah, it is so long that i see your post. you always share something sensational and entertaining. I know school life is busy, but still you should share something to be active and social. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King