Blogger Tricks

Monday, October 31, 2016

Rare Phantom Necklace

Hey there Jammers, it's Cosmic here. I apologize for the late post -- I had to finish up some homework. Anyways.. Today's RIM is the Rare Phantom Necklace in Jam Mart Clothing.

Anyways, if you celebrate Halloween please be safe!

And now, it's time for Catcher's Photos Monday.


***
Hey there guys, Catcher here!! Today, my photos are coming from AJHQ's Epic Haunted Manor showroom! Cosmic even told me there's a secret item here.. Shh..

Ack, Cosmic keeps switching the tab to this game she plays that's in beta testing...

Anyways, here's my photos!

Anyways, that's about it!

Have a SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween, if you celebrate it!

Ciao, and Comet On!





1 comment:

  1. Good job! I appreciate your work. These are nice animes. I will look forward to more of these in your next post. By the way, its good that you have shared the rules of commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King