Blogger Tricks

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Cosmic's Return - The New Age of AJC

Howdy, howdy, howdy! Whew, it sure is great typing a hello into the eye-burning white background of the Blogger dashboard, isn't it? Well guys, this is a post about new changes coming to the AJC. And.. some goodbyes to familiar faces.

Ciao and Comet On! and Catcher

These two were my favorite things. However, "Comet on!" isn't my thing anymore, so I'll just be sticking with "Ciao~!" for time being.
On another note, Catcher. Look how far down Catcher is on my animals:

 *SCREECH* Sorry, an ant is crawling on my screen and I HATE killing anything. Oh well, roam free little ant.

Back on topic. Catcher is 9 clicks down. That's far! So instead, I'll be using this little guy and her pet Sirllama.

Hey, if you want to read more of this post click the page break below! (NOTE: blog updates are after me posting this)


Blog Updates
 
This is a list of the updates that I need to do, bear with me while I try to stop the ant from crawling on me.
  • New installments - It's time for a change!
  • New background - Too bright in my opinion.
  • New header - I got some more editing skills up my sleeves!
  • New sidebar link things - Ya know, images that lead to pages?
  • Revisions - New gadgets, erasing gadgets, removing some pages, etc.
  • New signatures - I'm on a new computer.
  • Etc
---

But guys, that's about it..
Ciao!
-Cosmic-who-is-going-to-make-signatures-for-herself-




7 comments:

  1. Yay your back! I missed your posts:) I actually really like the template right now! Im sure the new one will be just as good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! That's so sweet! The reason why I'm changing the background is because it's too bright in my opinion. ^-^

      Delete
  2. That was from me, grumpycat1848, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yayyy!! Cosmic is bacccck! ^.^

    Missed you so much! I was hoping you hadn't quit like Awesomepanda and Ineffable have... :(

    Glad to know you're back! Can't wait to see what's in store for AJC! (I loved the old background but this is good too. ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can say is that school has been tearing me away from blogging, sadly.. >:(

      Delete
  4. Hey Cosmic! I love looking at your blog! c:

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King