Blogger Tricks

Monday, May 1, 2017

Rare Rose Tiara, Cheetah Claw, May is Here!

Hiya Comets! It's your neighborhood cheetah Cosmic here! Today's RIM is the Rare Rose Tiara in Jam Mart Clothing for 1,200 Gems.

In the Diamond Shop's den catalog, we have the returning Cheetah Claw for 3 Diamonds! My favorite animal!

In the Treetop Gardens shop in Sarepia Forest, we have the Lily of the Valley for 350 Gems and the Lily of the Valley Bouquet for 700 Gems.

And finally, in Epic Wonders, we have the Emerald Birthstone for 1,500 Gems.

Welp, time for Catch up with Cosmic! Today I'm gonna talk about my plans for the summer. I am going to post every day if I can, but that's about it!

Ciao~!

-Cosmic who STILL needs a signature made for herself






3 comments:

  1. The blog always brings something new and exciting. It always feels good to go through your blogs. Rules have been defined for newbies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post somemore? (cheetahrawr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Sigh* The truth is, I just don't have time to post anymore, as much as I'd love to continue. I'm super sorry!

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King