Blogger Tricks

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Eclipses and Cats - Mini-Update

Hiya Jammers! Happy Thursday. Today, we have a mini update that consists of three pages full of interesting stuff. Let's get started!


 There's a new weekend sale with Fantastic Feline clothing items and den items! Here are all of the items and their names. (I was too lazy to do an edit for these, gah)



You can find these in the Diamond Shop and Jam Mart Furniture.


A solar eclipse will be happening in Jamaa soon, starting August 17th! Nobody knows what this eclipse will bring, maybe exclusive items? We'll have to wait amd see!


New solar eclipse Adopt-A-Pets! They look awesome, and I wonder what the codes bring! I'm totally going to buy some.

Well Jammers, that's it since Blogger is glitching. Cya!


7 comments:

  1. So jealous that you get a cool eclipse in Jamaa! Hey, at least you actually can witness an in-game one and I witness an irl amazing one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show you pictures!! You know I always will. But ay, I think there's one going across my location?? I'm not sure to be honest :')

      But, FWPS applications opened and I'm applying for that.

      Delete
    2. Good luck. Yeah, and peri said that you have forgotten about me and been too caught up with your new friends to even think about me. Honestly, I don't know if it's true or not..

      Delete
  2. If you're not even going to answer my comments, we might as well not stay in touch. So, have fun with your friends while forgetting me. I will also be making OTHER friends that aren't online. I'll also forget you. Or "I probably won't forget you which will be over a year or so". So, goodbye.
    ~Sunrise-👋🏻😔🌝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun, I don't check this often..

      Why do I have to be listening to Slowtown right now-

      I sent Peri something after she sent me your message.

      Delete
    2. yeah. I saw. It didn't make me feel any better.

      Delete
  3. Did you see the post I made? Check peri's account.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King