Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

How Exactly Do You Revive a Dead Blog?

Hello Jammers! If you don't remember who I am, my name is Cosmic King. Why the name change? On all other platforms, my name has King involved. I have also ditched Catcher and I have four main animals - King the cheetah, Mommy Tranquil the raccoon, Fauna the snow leopard, and finally, Zorro the fox! Zorro is going to be the main animal for this blog, and, like Catcher, she has a pet snow leopard, which she named Windwisp.

With my return in blogging, I will attempt to do daily item posts along with what's happening on Animal Jam Amino and latest art I've done. Speaking of art, here's the latest piece I've been working on! My plan next is to make an AJ-styled piece of all four of my mains for my G+ profile photo.


I have also sparked in editing. Here's my latest edit!


Anyways Jammers, that's it for this post. I'll catch ya with the new item tomorrow!




7 comments:

  1. Hi... I miss you so much :(
    I want you to tell me what my section says in your 200 days post! Congrats bb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Let me get this straight, Cookycake?? My mind is fuzzy on names, it's been so long.

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King