Blogger Tricks

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lostfairy's Animal Jam Tag

Gah I have so many tabs up Hey Jammers, it's Cosmic here. Recently, Lostfairy of the Animal Jam Jumble created an Animal Jam tag, and I got tagged for it. You can view Lostfairy's post here.

What is your dream item?
My dream item used to be white deer fur, but since then I have gotten brown deer fur and white deer fur. I want Phoenix Wings right now, and it seems to be uncommon. >-<
Who is your favorite famous Jammer?
I like Snowyclaw, and I also enjoy Nafaria9 and Panda's posts, even though Naffy and Panda aren't considered famous Jammers. (They are for me, though! I was wishing that they would buddy me for a long time -- and both of them are my buddies today!)
How many friends/buddies do you have?
I currently have 107 buddies. Remember -- if you aren't on my buddy list, you still are my friend. >w<
Do you love rares?
I like how the rares look, but I am not obsessed with them. Even though I have approximately 92 items with the "Rare" tag sitting in my inventory as of right now... 
What do you do in your free time?
Well, I blog, update my blogs, edit wiki pages, edit, create Adventure Prize Guides, create graphics, draw, work on commissions, watch TV, play Minecraft (when my brother doesn't hog the stupid TV playing with my friend -.-.. He plays a lot while I only play like once every month), chat with my friends on the Animal Jam Spirit...
How many animals do you have?
I currently have 36 animals, or full animal slots for every slot.
What is your least favorite thing?
My least favorite thing is when buddies just barge into my den without warning or permission. I also hate it when people are rude to my buddies, and when people hack and/or scam.
What is your favorite thing?
I really like decorating dens (but I'm settled with the dens I have now), I like roleplaying, I like talking to buddies, I like editing, making people happy... I also like giving random items that I gained from Trading Party Claws/adventure animal caverns/The Forgotten Desert to New Jammers and non-members!

Welp, that's about it. I need to clear off my tabs now X.X

Wait -- I almost forgot.. Here is who I'm going to nominate!

Dun, dun, dun...

Awesomepanda868 of The Animal Jam Graphic Central.

Okay, NOW I can sign off.

Ciao, and Comet On. (GAH these italics)

   

6 comments:

  1. Yea! I also read this seems fun
    cuddly6342 <_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Animal Jam tag is pretty cool! Who originally started it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag answers, Cosmic!!! :D You did a super good job on them. I also hate being with a buddy (who is VERY shy) in my den and all of a sudden, some random friend goes into my den. XD

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King