Blogger Tricks

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Apologies and the Strange Thing I'm Doing Tonight

Hey there, Jammers. *sighs* It's Cosmic here, like always. And I'm very sorry to say that I missed Monday and Thursday of posting. It's school that was taking me away from posting.

But, before I move on, I want to tell you guys where I'm going this evening.
I am going to see.. *intenseness*

School buses race.

That's right. And I'll be filming the race if any of you want to see it!

Anyways, today's new item is the Ballet Shoes in Jam Mart Clothing.

Well, today's installment is Tips With Catcher.


***
Hiya - it's Catcher. Since I'm running out of ideas, today's tips will be about tips on Animal Jam photography.

  • Empty worlds are always great for taking photos in full worlds!
  • Experiment with actions, emotes, and places!
  • You can add filters on photo editing sites like PicMonkey and BeFunky!
  • You can use emotes in creative ways -- try taking a snap with a broken-heart emote before it breaks for a heart, a smiley emote while it's smiling, a smiley emote while it isn't smiling, or a sunglasses emote winking!
  • Cosmic and I recommend that you use a screenshot tool rather than a device, but if you want an image of your animal on your device, then go ahead!
Here's an example of what I talked about in the tips:
Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King