Blogger Tricks

Monday, September 5, 2016

Rare Custom Top Hat!?!?

Hey there guys, Cosmic here. Today's RIM is the Rare Custom Top Hat in the Diamond Shop. Yes, I said the Diamond Shop. It's two Diamonds, so I only managed to buy one and still have enough to buy the lemur if it's 10 Diamonds.

As you can see, it's magenta. I think they put "Custom" in it because you could maybe customize it later?? Also we have too many rare Top Hats~.

My friend helped me design my new rabbit's outfit, here it is:

She's wearing the Rare Custom Top Hat, Safari Boots, a Turquoise Necklace, and a pair of wings. I bought all of the items on this outfit, like I did with my steampunk raccoon.

Anyways, today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday.


***
Hey there, it's Catcher. Today's photos come from the AJ Birthday Party.

Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!






5 comments:

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King