Blogger Tricks

Friday, September 2, 2016

Updates

*I had a very good amount of homework yesterday so apologies for no post.*

Hey there Jammers, it's Cosmic here! Here are today's updates.

Sir Gilbert's Palace is a den that I really like! I made mine into a not too good kingdom, if you want to see it for inspiration tell me!

Rhinos have returned! I already have one, but this is a great opportunity for Jammers who have waited to get a rhino!

The Animal Jam Birthday Party has returned! Also, when you enter the code AJBDAY6, you'll get a 6th Birthday Cake!

It's official, Jammers -- lemurs are coming soon!

Llamas are traveling in two weeks -- which is when we'll bee getting lemurs.

The Summer Carnival is going to shut down for the summer in two weeks! In that time, if you haven't gotten anything that you haven't, you should get it soon!

Finally, the usual ad. Now, it's a story! Today, my mom surprised me with a green Adopt-A-Pet house! I waited until I ate dinner to open it, and when I did, I realized that I got the ultra rare peacock! And it was my first Adopt-A-Pet and Animal Jam toy!!

Anyways, today's yesterday's installment is was Animal Facts Thursday.

Today's facts come from Wildlife ACT's page on rhinoceros (rhinos).

  • "Rhinos have been around for over 50 million years. The Sumatran rhino is the closest living relative of the ancient (extinct) woolly rhino"
  • "Rhinoceros horns are made from a protein called keratin, the same substance that fingernails and hair are made of"
  • "The name rhinoceros means ‘nose horn’ (often shortened to rhino)"
Here are rhino photos!

Anyways, that's about it.

Ciao (I found out that "ciao" means goodbye in French and that I've been mispronouncing it whenever I speak!), and Comet On!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King