Blogger Tricks

Monday, August 29, 2016

Rare Head Bandage

Hey there Jammers, it's Cosmic here! Sorry for the sort of late post, I had to complete a math worksheet and science reflection questions based on the activity I did in science. XD. Anyways, today's RIM is the Rare Head Bandage in the Medical Center, like last week's Rare Item Monday, the Rare Arm Brace.

Anyways.. let Catcher post her photos!


***
Hey there, it;s Catcher! Here are my photos.

 Wow, 60 photos already! :D

Anyways, that's about it from me, Jammers!

Ciao, and Comet On. (Wow, that's sticking to me like a charm! Actually, I have no place for a charm O.o)





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh well good luck on your math sheet and science stuff! Just checked out your blog. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King