Blogger Tricks

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Drum Flower Planter + Pig TV

Hiya, Jammers! I'm sorry for the late post, me, my mom, and my two little brothers were going around and buying stuff for my new fish, that I got about the Friday before the last week of school.

Anyways, today's new items are the Drum Flower Planter in the Jam Session party and the Pig TV in Jam Mart Furniture.

Andddd.. today's installment is Animal Facts Thursday. Click the link below to see AWESOME animal facts!

Hey! Welcome back. (Uh-oh, flash flood warnings for 7:15 P.M. EST. It's a good thing that me and my family, except my dad :O, are at home!) Today's Animal Facts Thursday is going to be about Arctic Foxes! Here are the facts:

  • Arctic foxes change the color of their fur with the seasons. In winter they are white to blend in with the snow, while in the summer they change to brown!
  • Their life span is usually around 3 to 6 years. That's a long time!
  • Arctic fox populations range in the hundred thousands (100,000)!
Now, here are Arctic Fox pictures.


I set the filter to "Fluffy" so I wouldn't get any weird arctic fox pictures.

Well, that's about it for this post!

Ciao, and Comet On! (Maybe I'll snap a quick photo of my new fish tank!)




2 comments:

  1. Aww... arctic foxes are sooo CUTE. ;3; Especially in that third picture... <3

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King