Blogger Tricks

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Piggies!

Hey, Jammers! Summer has officially come for me, so you can see me more active on Animal Jam (and sometimes offline).  Anyways, I waited FOREVER for this update, and it seems promising. Actually I read the news before, like way before I post, so yeah I'm kinda lying.  Here it goes!

Animal Jam Headquarters actually leaked the pigs -- they showed them in the selector as non-member and 5 Diamonds. That is actually true!

Here is my pig:

She's so cute! (Does anyone else think that the girl/boy eyes are too low on newer animals? I prefer round ones on new animals, now.) Onto the next page.

Paint Studio items are back! Also, I'm really mad at Animal Jam Headquarters because that exact same easel was in Epic Wonders for 1,500 Gems BEFORE this update. Also, the easel is now non-member, and it's 2 Diamonds. Next page!

Just a Sapphire ad. I will get 1 Sapphire a day, because I play Animal Jam -- Play Wild! under the username Cheetah87516! Okay, next page!

So, the Bunnies Only Party made a comeback, and now we have weekly sales in the Diamond Shop! This week's sale is the Beach House den.

So, apparently June 21st is Make Music Day? Okay, I have never heard of that before. So, I guess there will be musical-themed contests and Jam Session parties will appear more frequently hence Make Music Day? That's fine with me.

This is the last page. Just a reminder on the Pig Minibook, and a ad for the Water Park den, which was released last update. Did anyone else notice that the pigs had no short film? I sure did.

Anyways, today is Animal Facts Thursday. Click the link below to learn about pigs! 

 

Welcome back! Here are some facts and photos of pigs, thanks to the pig minibook in either of the theaters in Animal Jam or the Chamber of Knowledge, second book.

  • Piglets weigh approximately 2.5 pounds (That's 40 ounces!)
  • Pigs have tusks, but farmers remove them for safety. (They are REALLY sharp!)
  • All pigs have tails, but only domestic pigs (The type in Animal Jam!) have curly tails, so the others must have straight tails. Interesting!
Here are some pictures of the pig, thanks to the pig minibook, as well.





I hope these facts were interesting! Credit for the facts and the photos goes to the Animal Jam Pig Minibook.

Well, that's it for this post!

Ciao, and Comet On!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King