Blogger Tricks

Monday, June 6, 2016

Rare Crossbow

Hi! Today I had field day at my school, it was a blast! Today's RIM is the Rare Crossbow for 4,500 Gems in Epic Wonders. A pricey rare, if you ask me.

Well, today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday. Click the link below to see Catcher's wonderful photos!


***
Hey guys, it's Catcher here! I won't delay today, here are my photos for 6/6/16!



Wow, we have 30 photos already! Well, as always, Cosmic wants me to finish off this post. I guess I've memorized it now, but I will have a chance.

That's all for this post, Ciao, and Comet On!



4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I haven't had a field day since what, elementary school!? o-o Wow, time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! :D My last field day was in like 3rd or 4th grade or something. :P

      Delete
    2. I'm going to my middle school next year, I just had "Transition Day" today, and I think it'll be fun. So that meant that yesterday was my last field day.. :(

      Delete
  2. going to my middle school next year, I just had "Transition Day" today, and I think it'll be fun. Compound Bow for Beginners

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King