Blogger Tricks

Monday, June 13, 2016

Rare Candle Hat + 3,000 Views

Hey, Jammers! I'm so sorry for not posting earlier, my dad had to work from home and then I went to a park with my friends to spare the time of not being able to post.

I just got on Animal Jam a few minutes ago, and I found the rare in a flash.

Speaking of rares, today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare Candle Hat.

Welp, it's a members-only item. Also speaking of members-only item, there is a new item in the Pig Set - the Pig Lamp!

Pretty cute, if I say so myself!

Today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday. Click the break below for Catcher's wonderful photos!


***
Hello! It's Catcher here! Today's photos are in the beautiful biome of Appondale, a sweet Savannah! Cosmic has told me that cheetahs live there, and I believe that because she's always right when it comes to cheetahs. I would say that a snow leopard like me wouldn't be fit for the Savannah, even if I stepped paw (Or foot for those humans reading) across the bridge in Jamaa Township! 

Here are the photos for 6/13:

Venus is scared of mud so I used the basilisk trick, at least that's what Cosmic calls it, so she wouldn't have to get in the mud.

Hey, that's about it! Now, I've mastered the ending trick. (By the way, if you don't visit on Saturday, you're going to miss awesome tips/tricks AND my Father's Day greeting. If you aren't visiting this Saturday, have a Happy Father's day this Sunday!)

Well, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!


(P.S. We have over 3,000 views!)



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love getting milestones because it puts me further in blogging! >w<

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King