Blogger Tricks

Thursday, June 23, 2016

What to do When The Update is Coming Soon?

Hiya. Today's update is coming soon, and I can't wait for that. Short Spiked Collars/Wristbands are coming to the Diamond Shop for this weekend only!

While I wait, I might be able to go and see Finding Dory. I will tell you all how it goes if I see it! Anyways, I might just talk and stuff.

Anyways, have you all seen the new PicMonkey update? It is SO laggy for me. I'm just trying to create new channel art and I can't even create text or make an overlay without it slowing up on me.

Here, have a Harry Potter quote:

The "g" in Hagrid got cut off a bit, but that's fine.

Anyways, today's item and installment will come in the next post.

Oh, how I hate how people keep asking what for my black long Spiked Collar.

Wow, I'm just rambling random stuff into random paragraphs. Okay, bye.

This is about it. (SAVE ME)

Ciao, and Comet On!



1 comment:

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King