Blogger Tricks

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Box Lamp

Hey! Sorry I didn't post on Thursday. I had a field trip to my local library (It was so much fun! And me and my friend brought Coke into the classroom from our field trip. We also rode the carousel!), and later in the night I went to this party at my school for my grade only. The night made me tired, plus I had a short block of time before the party.

Today's new item is the Box Lamp in Jam Mart Furniture. I like this item a lot.

Today's installment is Tips with Catcher. Click the link below to view it!


***
Hey, it's Catcher! Here are today's tips, that are about entering Diamond Challenges and other Daily Explorer contests. Here they are!
  • Always read the question/requirements of the contest AT LEAST twice.
  • If you forget how to do something the contest needs, for example, taking a screenshot, Animal Jam Headquarters always has resource links for you to freshen up on the contest post.
  • Check the due date, and try to enter A.S.A.P (As Soon As Possible).
  • Once you take the screenshot of your entry, be sure to submit it to Animal Jam Headquarters A.S.A.P, more information on doing that is here.
  • Note that you won't always win challenges and contests. Contests are just for fun, not for winning and bragging if you did.
I hope these tips are helpful! As always, I will be finishing off this post.

Ciao, and Comet On!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King