Blogger Tricks

Thursday, June 16, 2016

My New Fish Tank!


Hey! I know, I know, this isn't related. But it still has to do with animals! Today, I got a new fish tank! My fish and snails aren't in it yet, because we have to wait 24 hours until placing them in (-.-). I will probably get a few more fish tomorrow. 

I went to THREE different pet stores (Petco, Pet Smart, and Elmer's) and this is what we bought:

We also bought a moss ball. (That glass glare, though.)

Well, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!



3 comments:

  1. What a neat and colorful fish tank! :D I can't wait to see what fish you decide to put in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two mosquito fish and we USED to have three GloFish (Purple, Orange, and Blue), but the purple and the orange died.

      The main cause of the fish tank was because I won three mosquito fish and three snails from school! However, one of the mosquito fish died. (They eat Bloodworms -- eww!)

      Delete
    2. Aww, that's sad. :c I used to have a fish but then we forgot to feed it for like, 2 weeks, LOL, #secondgraderproblems. Sadly it dropped dead long before we noticed. :(

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King