Blogger Tricks

Friday, August 5, 2016

Cookycupcake's Music Tag

1. I forget..
2. Alternative!
3. Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots.
4. I don't have one.
5. Twenty One Pilots! |-/
6. I used to play clarinet and flute, but now I don't play any instrument. I found out that playing instruments wasn't right for me.

I tag Awesomepanda868, Ineffable, Nafaria9, Princessbg, and Cuddly6342.

Well, that's about it for this short Friday post!

Ciao, and Comet On! I'm going to do some work around the blog (does anyone have any suggestions for the layout? I want to create new fonts and colors -- my blog preview is messed up, as seen in this picture.

 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog looks really cute in my opinion! Here's how to center the header image so that it isn't off to the side.
      http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-center-blogger-header-image.html

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, I'll definitely do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice answers, Cosmic!! :D Also, o.o That does look a little messed up... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm. It says "Reload to fix the problem" and I TRIED that, but it didn't work.

      Delete
  4. A lot of ppl like twenty one pilots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah -- maybe because their songs are catchy? I have Heathens stuck in my head right now.. Along with Ride.. And Stressed Out.. Gah!

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King