Blogger Tricks

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Origami Rug

Hey guys!! Today was my second day of school... And after this I'm going to finish my name-tag for my French class that my French teacher wants me to complete! Anyways, today's new item is the Origami Rug in Jam Mart Furniture.

Not my ideal item, so I probably won't be buying anything from the Origami Set. Anyways, today's Animal Facts Thursday. For the randomness of it, I'm going to teach you guys about mice!

Let's begin, shall we? Today's facts come from OneKind's page about mice and today's images comes from the Google search "cute mice." Nobody wants to see a horrifying image of a mouse, right??

Anyways, I'll begin the facts :P.

  • "Mice have facial expressions which communicate their mood to others."
  • "Mice are keen explorers. They find inventive ways of feeing satisfying their curiosity to investigate such as squeezing through tight gaps and biting through obstacles with their strong teeth."
  • "Mice are incredibly clean, tidy and organized. Within their intricate underground homes they have specific areas for storing food, going to the toilet, and for shelter."
 To find more amazing facts, I couldn't pick just three, go check out OneKind's facts about mice!! Here's the photos, which comes from the Google search "cute mice."

You can view more mice pictures here.

Anyways, that's about it for this post!!

Ciao, and Comet On!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King