Blogger Tricks

Monday, August 22, 2016

Rare Arm Brace + The Dealio with Schoolio

 *PLEASE READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH UNDER THE ARM BRACE PICTURE IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON READING THIS POST!!*

Hey guys, Cosmic here, and today's RIM is the Rare Arm Brace in the Medical Center Shop (really, it's called Medical Center Shop).

Anyways, I just got a pet squirrel and a pet mouse from my friend yesterday! I transferred all of my squirrels to my storage account (you can view them by looking at Kitty87516's pets, who is my storage), and I kept the first mouse I made, whose name is Mistermouse. 

Anyways.. The dealio with school. I go back on Wednesday, August 24th. I won't be able to post long posts, and sometimes I can't post at all! So what I am doing about this situation:

  1. I will sometimes only post pictures and the installment, no text.
  2. I will sometimes shorten an installment (E.G. 3 tips on Tips with Catcher).
  3. I will sometimes have a mass post with all of the new items & installments that I miss on weekends
  4. I will sometimes not post because I have homework to do -- luckily me and my friend are in the same house so we can do homework together via FaceTime.
  5. And others that I'm too lazy to point out..
Anyways, today's Catcher's Photos Monday.
***
Hey there Jammers, it's Catcher here!! I'm going to continue up The Life of Catcher soon, I just need some time to write the post that I need to do. (Hint: Mistermouse is in it)

Oh my, we have 58 photos in 22 weeks! Yes, I counted.

Anyways, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King