Blogger Tricks

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Giraffes for All Jammers

Hey there Jammers, it's Cosmic. Today is update day, so lets get right into the updates!

This was unexpected, but Giraffes are for everyone now! It'll take me a while to get used to all of the Non-member giraffes, now.. Also, before I left to go to Sam's Club, I was checking if giraffes were now animals to choose from whenever you make your first animal when you sign up -- and giraffes were on there!! Anyways, next page.

I thought Head Feathers were removed because of cultural respect?? Soon enough we may even have headdresses with twice as many feathers!! But that may not happen because of, as I said, cultural respect of Native Americans.

Hm, National Honeybee Day! I wonder if there will be new Honeybee items... And for some reason I thought that National Honeybee Day was August 14th.. Well, it's August 20th.

Battle for the Beacon is a returning Adventure -- so far I have seen no new items in it, and it gets pretty boring for me.

And... Pet trading! Okay, I won't be trading any of my pets any time soon! But I will have to get used to pets on trading lists soon.. :L

Four words -- Madagascar flipped upside-down. Or maybe that's 3? Here's a comparison of the carving and Madagascar flipped upside-down.

The image was made by me, the left image coming from AJHQ and the Madagascar image (the right image) came from Google Images. Anyways, I think that the animal will be a lemur, but no guarantees that it's a lemur. Anyways, next page!!

Arctic Foxes are leaving tomorrow (I checked the Diamond Shop and it still says LAST DAY! on it :/) and Rhinos will probably be returning in two weeks! That means rhinos will come back from their days of being sort of not existent for a while.

And.. Just a refresher on the Proving Grounds and Hidden Falls. As well, the Adventure Command Post has finally become a place in Jamaa so you can actually go to Sarepia Forest instead of Jamaa Township when you exit the stairs :P. Here's my arctic wolf's reaction as she was exploring Sarepia Forest and happened to come across the Adventure Command Post.

Haha, she sure was surprised to see the WARNING: PHANTOMS AHEAD sign and the eerie green glow of the stairs... :o.

And.. an ad on Animal Jam toys. Hey, did I tell you that I saw an Animal Jam commercial today? Here's the commercial if you're unaware of it:

The commercial was created by Jazwares.. And I see the Von Otter!! Oh my, I am very fond of that otter with the pizza on his head. I hope to get him one day! I also wonder what item comes with him.. We'll have to wait until someone unboxes a Von Otter figure!!

Anyways, this was the exact commercial I saw this morning, except it was on a (probably) bigger screen than your device you're using to view this blog now.

Off of the Animal Jam toy topic, today's Animal Facts Thursday. I'll make this one short because it's already 7:24 p.m. EST!

Today's Animal Facts Thursday is going to be about giraffes. 

The facts today come from OneKind, while the images come from Google Images.

  • "The giraffe is the tallest mammal in the world, with even new-born babies being taller than most humans."
  • "Baby Giraffes can stand within half an hour and after only 10 hours can actually run alongside their family."
  • "Giraffes only spend between 10 minutes and two hours asleep per day. They have one of the shortest sleep requirements of any mammal."

Anyways, that's about it for this post! See you Saturday!

Ciao, and Comet On!













2 comments:

  1. I saw the commericals as well! I ventured out of the house and got an Adopt-a-pet playhouse! I got a pony but in game I only got 500 gems >:(

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King