Blogger Tricks

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I can't describe this update whoops

Hey guys, Cosmic here, and today's update day! Here is the Jamaa Journal.

Kangaroos are back! These animals are in the Diamond Shop, and I haven't checked if they are still 10 Diamonds because I have been playing the newest Adventure. There is also a new minibook, and I think it gives out a Kangaroo Trophy, but I haven't went through it yet because, as I said a sentence ago, I am playing the new Adventure.

I just finished Proving Grounds, and I enjoyed it! I'm going to play Hidden Falls after I write this post. I landed in "Untitled Room" after completing Proving Grounds. The portal on the right leads to Hidden Falls!


Here we have a new feature -- masterpieces onto your Jammer Wall. Basically, you click your masterpieces and drag them onto where you want them to go. You can have up to 6 masterpieces on your Jammer Wall! In my opinion, I like my background plain.

Well, the Schoolhouse Party is back along with the Wind Armor! I'm just waiting for Phoenix Armor to return.. It's the only armor set that hasn't returned.

Arctic foxes are traveling in two weeks! Be sure to get yours before they leave until next winter, I believe.

The next page is just about the meerkat ad. My mom bought be a gift card on Tuesday... I redeemed it and I didn't get my meerkat, but the items since I had no pet room left. My mom is getting me a new gift card soon.

Untitled Room leads into Jamaa Township. At the end of Hidden Falls, there are 5 chests, like the normal Adventures. And guess what? Sir Gilbert is in an Adventure!

Today's installment is Animal Facts Thursday. Today we're going to learn about the Kangaroo! Facts and pictures come from the minibook.

  • Kangaroos can't walk -- they have to hop or jump wherever they go!
  • Kangaroos have a number of close relatives, including wallabies, wallaroos, and tree-kangaroos.
  • Kangaroos can live in grasslands and open woodlands. They sometimes even live in golf courses and other urban areas!
And here are kangaroo pictures.


And.. that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King