Blogger Tricks

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pixelated Eagle Head

Hey there Jammers -- as expected it's Cosmic again! Today's new item is the Pixelated Eagle Head in the Diamond Shop.

Did anyone else notice that the "NEW!" sign on the item card is smaller than usual? Hmm, that's quite weird. Maybe it was a little mistake on Animal Jam's side? Also, I noticed that the base color of the eagle head is a light icy blue because if it was white the base would blend in with the bright white and jet black eye, only leaving the jet black pixel visible.

Also, has anyone else's scroll bars on everything that scrolls goes crazy? It's been happening to me lately, and it's hard to scroll through anything that is "scrolly."

Also, there's a new unreleased dolphin plushie in AJHQ's Sol Arcade Den showroom! It's a little pirate, and I think it's adorable.

I'm thinking on making a graphic of it, I think I'll catch up on my graphics (including Cuddly3462's [I think those are the numbers, correct me if I'm wrong] Ninjapaw graphic and some unreleased item graphics) after posting this post, and creating posts on CosmicEdits and the Animal Jam Graphic Central.

Anyways.... Today's installment is Sunday Commission Coupons. When I try to create a short post to move onto my other blogs to post on, I usually just ramble off on other things in the Animal Jam community. Whoops~.

Welcome back. I don't know why, but I wanted to use a tiger theme with an Animal Jam banner. Anyways, here it is!!

And, here's how to redeem it:

  1. Go to the CosmicEdits Commissions page
  2. Open the abandoned Commissions Prices document and scroll down to the signatures section
  3. Using this page, copy the link that the link brought you to, and paste it into a normal order form on the CosmicEdits Commission Page.
Anyways, that's about it!

Ciao, and Comet On!

(I made a new signature -- do ya'll like it?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King