Blogger Tricks

Saturday, October 8, 2016

I'm Alive!! 😂 (And pumped 😉)

Hey there Jammers!! I'd like to say that there is a GUARANTEED post on Monday due to it being Columbus Day!! Also, I'm starting to create new sidebar images like this one:

Please tell me your opinions in the comments ❤!

But anyways, today's new item is the returning Bat Balloon in Jam Mart Clothing!!

I'm also excited to say that a new The Artist chapter will come later today or tomorrow after a long haitus! Mysti and her mom have gone through a few slight changes, and so have their house, but it'll be the same story!!

Anyways, today's installment is Tips with Catcher!!


***
Hi there, it's your favorite (I hope so..) snow leopard, Catcher 🙀!! Right now, me and Cosmic LOVE emojis for some reason.. we hope you don't mind that 🙃!! Anyways, today's tips will be on how to get an animal ready for The Night of the Phantoms! With Night of the Phantoms rolling around, (And Cosmic's least favorite holiday, Halloween) we should get ready!
  • Try purchasing items (or finding some in your inventory) of relatively the same color!
  • Not all items have to be NOTP-exclusive, in a few of Cosmic's seasonal outfits (actually, she only has that one fox Pouncing Windyclaws..) has pink Candy Cane Socks!
  • There's no relative right or wrong to outfits if you like it!
  • Try creating a Night of the Phantoms pet if you can! Pets are great additions to animals, in Cosmic and I's opinions. 
  • Try making a NOTP outfit that matches your personality, or a NOTP outfit based off what you're going to be for Halloween, if you're going!
But anyways, that's about it.
 Ciao, and Comet On! ☄
 

4 comments:

  1. I like the new sidebars so far! Did you use photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, I did not! I used PicMonkey, and the text came from a Tumblr banner maker, which I just use for text. :D

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King