Blogger Tricks

Monday, October 10, 2016

Rare Bat Mask

Hey there Jammers, Cosmic here. Today's RIM is the Rare Bat Mask in Jam Mart Clothing.

This is actually one of the cheaper rares if you ask me, and I haven't seen Bat Masks in Jamaa for quite a while now!! I also like the color of teal AJHQ used, I just like teal.

But anyways, Catcher is ready to post Catcher's Photos Monday!!


***
Hi!! It's Catcher here. Here are my photos for today! Actually, Venus decided with me that I would let her take my camera (RIP camera) into Bitter Sweets. I just hope that she doesn't lose that thing...

Well, looks like Venus had quite the scare in picture #2 and she had a great time! Even though I wanted her out of the adventure as soon as she took 3 photos because she gets into trouble unattended.. and I wasn't allowed in the Adventure because it was pets only.

But, I hoped you enjoyed this post!

Ciao, and Comet On!

-- Catcher (RAWR! -Venus)





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see the black mask; it is one of the rarest ones. Venus had played quite a scared pants in the coming blog.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King