Blogger Tricks

Saturday, October 1, 2016

NOTP Items & Updates

Hey there Jammers~. Let's get right into the updates because I'm lazy.



Yay, pet Phantoms! Here's my pet Phantom with my NOTP (Night Of The Phantoms) outfit, and my Phantom's name will be shown soon.

Anyways, the Epic Haunted Manor (which I have not decorated for NOTP because I have no NOTP items, I just stuck in some out-of-place nature-y items.) and Bitter Sweets have returned! I haven't completed Bitter Sweets yet, but it's laggy because now it's a public Adventure..

Hooray, The Hidden Falls is open to everyone! And, now the Adventure Command Post has been removed for the 2D Adventures to go into the Adventure Command Post. Darn, I liked that music.

Also, if you look on the World Map at the tab with the portal and the Phantom, the Adventures are now listed, so we don't have to count them!!

Now, we can have invites for games like Spider Zapper and Wind Rider multiplayer like we can send invites for Scooped, and other buddy games. Also, the buddy games have moved to the Games tab with new (and ugly, in my opinion) square things.

As you can see, there is no longer a buddy games tab in the Actions section.

Here's the new squares, found at the Games icon at the top of your screen.

Hooray, more animal and pet names! As AJHQ says above, there are now over 2.5 (That's 2 ½, if you didn't know that.) million different name combinations! Pet names include Squishysprinkles (my pet Phantom's name), Gummybear, Tatertot, and Mistycrystal. Animal names include Wild Snowyhollow, Artistic Wittylilac, Ember Fearsomepotato, and Forest Leafynose. (EDIT 10/08/16: + Legit Leafyfan)

Also, the Phantom Vortex has come again!

CATCHER: I am very disappointed that my fellow snow leopards are traveling. Me and Venus aren't though. See you guys soon!!

***

Hehe, Catcher was just popping in to show her shock when she saw that snow leopards were traveling. But, polar bears are returning! That means Dr. Starry can have her friends back.

The Haunted Forest Party has returned, and Tuesday is World Animal Day.

And then the last page is just an advertisement from Animal Jam advertising their retail gift card sale, which lasts until Sunday, October 9th.

Here's the NOTP items in JMC (Jam Mart Clothing) and in JMF (Jam Mart Furniture).

Top row, left-to-right: Wizard Hat, Witch Hat.
Middle row, left-to-right: Box Head, Streaked Wing Hair.
Bottom row, left-to-right: Eyeball Antenna Headband, Three-Eyed Monster Mask.

Left-to-right: Scary Eyes, Scary Fence, Spooky Lights.

Anyways, the prize for completing level 5 of the game in the Phantom Vortex is...

WARNING! SPOILER ALERT! WARNING!










A Spooky Trapdoor!

Sorry the GIF isn't great in quality, I have to use Gifmaker.me and the pictures I took weren't aligned.

Anyways, today's installment is Tips with Catcher.

***

Hey Jammers, Catcher here. Today, I'm going to share how to get ready for Night of the Phantoms!

  • Get a NOTP outfit, like Cosmic has in the GIF above!
  • If you can obtain one, get a pet Phantom!
  • NOTP dens are always in style at this time of year.
  • Have Trick-or-Treat parties in Jamaa!
  • Be sure to stock up on NOTP items.. They may get rarer over time!
Anyways, that's about it. Cosmic wants me to get off so she can make a NOTP storage sometime soon.

Ciao, and Comet On.

-- Catcher

4 comments:

  1. Dear Cosmic,

    I passed my test!
    Can I please be invited as an administrator to do your commission? Thanks a lot!
    Email: Colleenmcteggart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, what commission?? Sorry, I'm just really puzzled.

      Delete
  2. Yasss. "Because I'm Lazy," Best excuse ever. XD

    IT TOOK FOREVER AND A HALF A BILLION TO EARN THAT TRAPDOOR!!!! And Gifs are so hard. I tried to make one and.. well.. heh heh..

    Moving on.. YAY BITTER SWEETS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goals~.

      Haha, I had my brother do my Phantom game for me!! And, yeah, I agree. I did a complicated drawing of Panda's panda, and I made it into a GIF and I had to do SO much work (by the way, you can see it here.)

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King