Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Bird Nest Hat + Lazy Commission Coupon + This or That? Deciding Outfits

Hey guys, Cosmic here! I woke up extra early (7:00 A.M. EST) to put together a post for you all! Today's new returning item is the Bird Nest Hat. It's a pretty cute item, I should say so myself.
Here is a picture of my horse with a Bird Nest Hat on that I got last year:
I tried to get it at the exact moment where one of the birds was jumping, and I did! This hat is animated and I think it makes the birds look realistic. And of course I chose a realistic color! Meet my robins, Cherry and Apple! ^-^ Now, before we get into Commission Coupons, I need help deciding an outfit >.< Should my wolf have this outfit on:
Yellow Spirit (Oh well he will be a boy it looks good like that LOL me and DewDropReptile were trolling)




Or have this outfit that's been on for like two years now outfit:
Flamestar
Help me decide in the comments! Now, let's get into Commission Coupons.
*Time passes as Cosmic lazily makes a Commission Coupon*
So, this is my commission coupon! I decided to change the theme up from beach to like outdoors, and decided to add graphics to this one. It really isn't detailed since it's like 7:30 A.M. EST right now, so yeah. Today I'm a little too lazy to write the whole instructions so yeah.. I will just leave you with the link to the page and direct you to the CosmicEdits Commission Page :/

1. Go to the CosmicEdits Commission Page.
2. Go to this page and copy the link to the page and paste it into your order form to use the coupon.
Well, that's it for now! Comet On and have a happy Easter! If you don't celebrate, happy Sunday.


3 comments:

  1. Test anonymous ^-^
    ~Cosmic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! ^.^ And lovely post! I personally love both of the outfit options, but the 2nd one seems a bit more welcoming, and the 1st one a bit more sleek.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King