Blogger Tricks

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Updates + LAVA GLOVE? + Animal Facts Thursday

Hey guys! Cosmic here! I know this may have Saturday written as the date, but I was busy on Thursday. Anyways.. Today we have Update Day! So, let's ramble through the Jamaa Journal pages first.
Here we have the Seasonal Adventure, Spring Festival! Now, if you ever find Choco.. Don't make a ship with him (I'm calling Choco a him).. Because I already made one! Say hello to Chosmic! ^-^ Anyways.. Next page!
I'm happy and mad about this. I'm happy that it's back.. But the reason I'm mad is because when I had free den slots the den wasn't in the den shop. Now my den slots are full.. And I can't get the den. Great. :( Moving on...
Awesome! This can help the avid den decorator, like me! I usually spend about 30 minutes on a big den and 20 on a small den, but that's my estimation. Did anyone else notice unreleased items..?

Now, I may seem crazy with this page but oh well..
I actually encountered a spot when I uncovered the gifts, and I got past rare items! Helping the unrare get rare, huh? Also, RIP Melty as you will be missed
I'm not even going to bother with the last page because it's a stupid ad. What it's telling you is you've got a few more weeks to get a retail gift card (not from the internet) and redeem it for Snow Leopard stuff. Junk for me! Now, no more wall of text! Pictures, away!
In the overpriced Diamond Shop, we have the Lava Glove. I know some people will be VERY mad at this, as this was a Monthly Member Gift.
Still in the overpriced  Diamond Shop, we have the KangaRoo Claw. Excuse my name for the kangaroo! 
Now, that's about all for the new items.. Let's go straight into Animal Facts Thursday! Today's topic is..
The Cheetah!
Here are some delightful facts about the cheetah:
  • When cheetahs are running, they use their tail to turn and steer!
  • Cheetahs cannot roar. They can purr like house cats, though!
  • Cheetahs eat mainly gazelles, wildebeest calves, impalas, and smaller hoofed animals.
Now enjoy some pictures of this majestic awesome epic epic awesome majestic animal the cheetah!
Ah, I can't get enough cuteness! The reason why I chose the cheetah is because I LOVE cheetahs! In fact, in school, I'm doing a project on cheetahs! Okay this post is long, I will have to end it here!

  
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King