Blogger Tricks

Monday, March 21, 2016

Bonjour! I'm Panda!

Hey jammers! I'm a new author to the Animal Jam Comet blog, and I'm thrilled to be here!

My username is awesomepanda868, but most people just call me Panda (since I'm seriously obsessed with pandas!).

I'll be posting on Wednesday's and Friday's (unless I'm super busy!) on this blog, as well as outfits for non-members/everyone on Wednesday's and den ideas for non-members/everyone on Friday! I might also be able to post the occasional graphic or blogging tip if Cosmic is okay with that! ^.^

Well, I hope you'll enjoy my posts here on the Animal Jam Comet!

Until Wednesday...

-Panda

Thanks for this lovely signature, Cosmic!

P.S. I also own a blog called Animal Jam Graphic Central where I post lots of cute graphics, can create custom commissions and share Animal Jam news!
A note from Cosmic: You may post graphics and blogging tips if you'd like! And you're welcome for the signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King