Blogger Tricks

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Wait, what was I supposed to type here? Oh yes. COSMIC NECKLACES!! + Sunday Commission Coupon

Hey guys! Excuse my lame title; I was trying to be silly at the fact that I was obsessed with the new item! Look at me, staring at the orb:
Now.. Let's go inside of the orb. Hah-hah, you don't know what you're in for..
1,000 Gems, Members-Only, 8 different colors, totally Cosmic. Okay, I need all of these.. But how do I? Only 11,166 Gems to spend.. I want to save up.. Oh well. I will find out a way before they leave! BUT THEY'RE SO PRETTY! Anyways.. I think that's the only new item. Today's installment is Sunday Commission Coupons. With these coupons, you can have me make the type of "edit" advanced, like advanced text (a lot of text), multiple commissions in one batch, and your own texture for the "edit."




To use the coupon -
  1. With this tab still open, click here.
  2. Click on the coupon and drag it up to the tabs (The photo you're dragging should have a crossed-out circle on it)
  3. Copy the link of the coupon tab and post it in your order form.
  4. For example, this is my link: Or you can just use this link instead of steps one and two.
Well, Jammers, 'tis the time to sign off! Farewell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King