Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Daffodil Stool + March Madness Sale + Everyone Outfit Wednesday!

Hey jammers! It's Panda here!

Happy Wednesday!

Today's new item is the daffodil stool:


This stool comes in several different colors, but what's odd about this item is that only the petals change color, and not the actual orange center.

I'd rate this item a 2 out of 5 stars, especially since it's only for members. D:

Also, apparently AJHQ is hosting a March Madness shop sale! I think this means that you can get special discounts on items like memberships, diamonds and gems.


I don't remember AJ doing this last year, but if they did, someone please correct me. :)

And for today's Everyone Outfit Wednesday, I have a panda outfit for all jammers! ^.^


I've always struggled with finding cute outfits for pandas, as it seems AJ makes almost every item look bulky or unattractive on pandas. :( However, I found this outfit to be really cute! ^.^ All you'll need is:

a blue gingerbread hat
a blue ribbon scarf
a blue holiday sweater 

Of course, you can change this up to be pink-themed, purple-themed or some other color-themed. I just chose blue because I thought it looked really calm. :)

Have a lovely day everyone! 

~awesomepanda868


1 comment:

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King