Blogger Tricks

Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Very Disappointing Update For Cosmic

Hey guys, a very sad Cosmic here. The story is, I was waiting ALL DAY for the updates. ALL DAY for a Spring Bunny. And guess what? SPRING BUNNIES DIDN'T COME. I was sad. All I could do was sit at my den, not moving or talking. Well, let's get into it.. I don't really want to post today but I guess I have to. First page, its okay.
Eh. Not my kind of pet, though.
Well, this party was packed with unreleased stuff, but at least I got my Glovey..
Ugh. Another Diamond Shop animal that is going to be for members.




This is the good part of this update. But on the next page we have a graphic-worthy graphic, which Panda also posted on the Animal Jam Graphic Central...
It's sad to see deer go. Twice. I think they left in winter of last year. See that deer? Graphic-worthy.
Ugh. Stupidness is all I can say. I'm sorry if you like this pet, but I was wanting Spring Bunnies today. Nice job, AJHQ. You really disappointed a kid. And by 'a kid' I mean me. NICE. JOB. (Sarcasm)
I don't feel like doing Animal Facts Thursday but I will whip up Catcher's favorite animal - snow leopards.
  • Snow Leopards have light green or gray eyes, which are unusual for big cats.
  • Females give birth in rocky dens lined with their fur.
  • Litters contain 2 to 3 cubs.
Well, here are some pictures of snow leopards!
Well, that's all for this post! See you on Saturday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King