Blogger Tricks

Monday, March 14, 2016

Pi Day Items + Rare Shamrock Glasses

Hey guys! Cosmic here! This post is my first real post on the blog, so I hope you like it! Anyways.. Today is Pi Day, so there are more items to be shown! Let's get started with the Rare Item Monday, shall we?


Today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare Shamrock Glasses, sold for 750 Gems and is for members. I think this rare is actually pretty nice, in my opinion. Sold in Jam Mart Clothing; second page. Moving on..

From the Animal Jam Flash
Now, this is something I love! For 500 Gems and all Jammers, this hat is full of goodness! Sold in Jam Mart Clothing.

In Jam Mart Furniture, however..

From the Animal Jam Flash

From the Animal Jam Flash
From The Animal Jam Flash

From The Animal Jam Flash
From The Animal Jam Flash
From The Animal Jam Flash
Well, sorry for the long post, but we still got the addition! Introducing Catcher's Photos, where I introduce 1-2 photos to go onto the Catcher's Album page!


Here I am, chilling in a corner of Jamaa Township. I just love Jamaa Township in the springtime!



And here I am again, sitting on a bench, admiring the large fountain. Did I tell you I love the spring?
Well, that's it for today! Comet on!

Signature by Awesomepanda868 of The Animal Jam Graphic Central!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King