Blogger Tricks

Monday, May 30, 2016

Rare Musketeer Hat

Hello, it's Cosmic here! Happy Memorial Day to those that celebrate! I'm going swimming at my cousin's house for Memorial Day, other than that, we don't really celebrate that much.

Apart from the Memorial Day stuff, today's Rare Item Monday is the Rare Musketeer Hat!

Today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday, click the break below to view it!


***
Hi guys, it's Catcher! I have a secret blog for you guys.. I just need to finish the page! And Cosmic needs to make tons of den maps for it. Anyways, here are my photos in Graham's Workshop! 
 
(Sorry for the bad quality and how I look pixelated! The computer was being laggy.) Well, that's about it.

Ciao, and Comet On!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King