Blogger Tricks

Friday, April 1, 2016

Clothesline Antlers + Sun Window + Cozy NM Den Ideas (Everyone Den Idea Friday!)

Hey jammers! Panda here!

Sorry that I couldn't post on Wednesday... I got swamped by homework and other icky things. >:P

Anyways, the new item in Jam Mart Clothing for today is the clothesline antlers:


I personally think that this item is a little bizarre, but that's my own opinion. :P I mean, why would you want to carry around some laundry (hopefully clean!) around on your animal's head? Not to mention, the item is for members only, and a bit pricey as well. I'd rate this item a 1 1/2 out of 5...

And the new item in Jam Mart Furniture is the sun window:


If this item were for non-members, it would definitely be super epic. It's not though, so it's stuck with a 3 out of 5 stars from moi. However, I love that you can see a lovely landscape through the window!

For today's Everyone Den Idea Friday, I have some super cozy den tips!


In the above picture, I showcase my own den, which I have modified to my own taste of super-coziness. :P If you like super cozy and welcoming dens as well, then keep on reading!


Here are some of my non-member cozy den item staples:
  • fireplace
  • wooden tables (like the pi tables, which you can make into a jumbo table with a tutorial I posted last week... click here to view it!)
  • giant, normal-sized and mini plushies
  • wooden toy box
  • globes, bongo drums and other old-fashioned beta items
  •  greenhouse window
  • patchwork rug
  • fluffy white rug
  •  hedges and lots of greenery
  • plaques, banners and wall decor
  • books
 I hope you found that list helpful in the process of cozy-ifing your den! You can always visit my own den for some inspiration if you'd like! (My username is awesomepanda868!)

Well jammers, it looks like this post is just about done!

Have a lovely Friday! TGIF!

~awesomepanda868

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. To add on, I LOVE cozy dens, and dens full of beta items and greenery, and of COURSE plushies!

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King