Blogger Tricks

Monday, April 11, 2016

1,100 Views + Comment Calls on Each Post?

Hey guys! If you didn't, scroll down to see the daily post! Anyways, this post is just to say that I got 1,000 views, and that I have 'Comment Calls.'

1,000 Views

Wow, we've made it to 1,000 views! I don't know what to do; I just love to blog, and it wouldn't be possible without the support of you guys! Do I need to do anything for you guys? I'm already holding a contest; is that enough? 




Fashion Contest

I'm hosting a fashion contest! You can read the information here. If you want to, you can repost on social media sites, on a blog, etc. Just remember, you cannot claim as your own, cheat, or enter more than once.
The video is explained in the post above; you can use it for ideas!

Comment Calls

Comment Calls are questions that I, Cosmic, will ask on every post I do, and it's up to you to answer them! Each comment call will be notified in bolded and underlined text. Each comment call question will be written normally, but centered.

Well, that's it for this post! Check below the break for our Comment Calls :)


Comment Call:
Should Catcher have a pet? I was thinking a pet snow leopard for Catcher, but I don't know. What do you guys think?

Comment Call:
Should I make a scam-busting society? If I did, who would join it? What would it's name be? What do all of you readers think?

Well, what do you guys think? Well, see you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the views! ^.^ You deserve them! (Plus WAYYYY more!)

    #1: Yes! You totally should have a signature pet!

    #2: I'm sure loads of people would love a scam-catching blog!

    Have a lovely day! :D

    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make Catcher a signature pet right now!

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King