Blogger Tricks

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cheese Hat

Hey, Jammers, Cosmic here! Today is my brother's birthday, so I will do a special Animal Facts Thursday just for him. Anyways... Sorry for the late post because I had to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for my brother.. Anyways, the new item is the Cheese Hat!
Weird, I thought this item was supposed to be in the April Fool's Party.. Anyways, Panda couldn't post because of homework, and I myself have 2-week long tests starting next week. So, I'm posting yesterday's new item just because it's awesome ^-^
Say hello to the Bamboo Patch! Perfect for pandas! Now, Animal Facts Thursday. The animal is an...


...elephant! My brother's favorite animal is an elephant, so that's why I'm posting about it! Let's get straight into facts, shall we?
  • Female elephants are called cows!
  • Elephants can swim - they use their trunk as a snorkel!
  • Elephants are herbivores and can spend up to 16 hours days collecting leaves, twigs, bamboo and roots.  
Now, here are some pictures of the elephant!
Well, that's it for this post! Also, we reached 1,000 views! Now, see you guys on Saturday!




1 comment:

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King