Blogger Tricks

Monday, April 11, 2016

Rare Potted Flower Hat + Contest

Hey, it's Cosmic! Happy Monday! Today's rare item is the Rare Potted Flower Hat.
An odd color scheme, and a very odd item.. But it does make an interesting rare! When did the last non-recolor rare come out? I think it was the Pumpkin Throne, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Off of the topic of rares, today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday! The location is crystal sands. To see Catcher's wonderful photos (Aw, thank you!) click on the page break below!


I edited the last one because my bottom interface was there. Now, about that contest. It's a fashion contest, and you can find the info here, or on the sidebar image that leads to the Contest Blog. Also, if I were to make an anti-scamming society, who would join it? What would it's name be? This is all buzzing around in my mind.

Happy Jamming,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King