Blogger Tricks

Monday, April 25, 2016

Rare Dual Samurai Swords

Hey, it's Cosmic! Sorry that I'm in a rush; I have to create like 100 friendship bracelets that take about an hour per bracelet that are due on May SIXTH for my school's flea market that my grade is hosting to go on a field trip that I'm not going to. Today's rare is the Rare Dual Samurai Swords. I would say that they match my eagle!
We also have the Epic Egyptian Hat and the Egyptian Beard.
All located in Epic Wonders, but the Egyptian Beard being in Jam Mart Clothing in 2014, these pricey and member items are only here for a short time! Now, I will bring this post to Catcher.

Hey, it's Catcher! What a lovely day than to do Catcher's Photos! Today, instead of our land theme, we will be doing a mere switch to a store theme for this week! Let's get on with the photos!
Well, that's it for this post! Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King