Blogger Tricks

Saturday, April 2, 2016

800 Views!

Hey guys, Cosmic here! While I was looking at my resources of The Artist to continue the story, a post a coming soon, I found out that we have over 800 views! Thanks, everyone! And just earlier today I was posting about 700, almost 800, views!
Be sure to check the Topics Archive page, because I've added images for them, and working links! Well, be on the lookout for the second chapter of The Artist! Things go for a change, from calm to surprising!

(Thanks for the signature, Panda!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King