Blogger Tricks

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

New Page + New Mini-Blog Coming

Hey! Didn't expect a Wednesday post, did ya? Well, this is about a new page AND a new mini-blog. The first is the new page. The new page is about blogs and movements that the Animal Jam Comet supports. Also, I was thinking of making a movement. Anyways, the new mini-blog is going to be behind-the-scenes photos of stuff from the Animal Jam Comet! It's called The Animal Jam Comet Fans, and it's your place to see all of the secret stuff I'm planning! I think it'll be really cool, and I hope you do, too! .w. Also, I arranged the blog up more, so you guys have a new layout, and a new footer layout.

Comment Call:
What should my movement be named? What should it be for?

Comment Call:
What gadgets should I put on the footer of the blog? Should I add tons of text boxes with information? Should I add some HTML gadgets? You guys decide! The footer has tons of room still, but I think that the light colors of the blog will help the eye a lot. I still want room on my footer, but if you're suggesting any gadgets, please refrain from any flashy, bright, or neon-colored gadgets.

Well, that's it for this post! Comet on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King