Blogger Tricks

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Falcons have Arrived!

Hey, Kitties! Yeah.. I call you guys my kitties now.. Anyways, today is update day! As you can read from the title, Falcons have soared into Jamaa! Anyways, let's get started.
Nice color choice on the letters on the front-cover, AJHQ! Loving the turquoise, I'm a fan of turquoise! I would say falcons look pretty odd.. But it's my opinion. Here is my falcon (with the secret lilac I'm in love with):
Yeah, a sneak peek of the brand-new secret thing, LOL! Anyways, next page..
There's that flower armor I mentioned last week! And that secret thing? A new Host-Your-Own-Party! It's kinda crappy because it's a pink knockoff of the other Play Wild Party.. Which is a knockoff of the Play Wild Party.. Well, here are the KNOCKOFF ITEMS:



Yeah.. I wasted a diamond.. Anyways, next page:
You can watch the short film below:
It's a pretty neat film, I suggest you have your volume up, as well. Next page:
The next page is the ad that I'm not going to show you.. (click to see an ad)

So, the new items! Today's returning item is the Mop and Bucket.
We also have a little change in how we shop and sort (and for pets!):
Now, our Animal Facts Thursday is about falcons!
  • Male falcons are known as tiercels.
  • Their scientific name is Falco Peregrinus.
  • Young falcons leave the nest about a month after they hatch.
Now here are pictures of falcons!
Well, that's it for this long post! See you on Saturday!

Comment Call:
Join my contest! Click the "Contest Blog" sidebar image at the side of the blog! Are you entering? Also, who would help me with a scam-busting society? I don't know if I should, if people won't be interested in joining. One more addition: do you like the new falcons?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King