Blogger Tricks

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Artsy Update

Click HERE to enter a contest!

Hello, Cosmic here! Today is the day for updates, hooray! Let's get RIGHT into it.

Yay, we can create our own den items! I guess it says we can turn the page to learn MORE about the Masterpieces, so I will turn the page!

Here are the Masterpiece Rules! If you can't read it, you can enlarge the photo by clicking on it. Next page?

A very beautiful and artsy den, in my opinion! This den was leaked in the Jamaa Journal last year. Moving on...

Hat-A-Palooza! All hats in shops are 50% off their original prices, even Diamond Shop hats, so don't delay! Sadly, there is no hat shop this year. Next page? Yes please!

Happy trails, Polar Bears! Pigs are coming to Animal Jam in about two weeks, so hello to them! Final page!

Pig facts! I did not know any of these, thanks for informing me of that, Animal Jam HQ!

Today's installment is Animal Facts Thursday, but I'm REALLY busy right now, so I guess I can't do it this week.. Oh well. Plus, Animal Jam is offline right now.

That's it for this post, then! Ciao, and Comet On!


(P.S. the Masterpiece submitting is AWESOME, but in my opinion.)








1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I LOVE the Masterpiece den item feature! ^.^ I hope it becomes a feature for all jammers soon, but it's a pretty unique and epic addition to the game nonetheless! (I just hope it doesn't become a situation like the Jammer Wall where they SAY it's currently being tested by members only but they wait months and months before allowing it for NM's too... :T)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King