Blogger Tricks

Monday, May 2, 2016

Rare Raccoon Hat

Bonjour, the daily post is coming your way!

I especially like this rare and the art that Animal Jam HQ did specially for it! It's a pricey but non-member rare, so that's a plus...

Today's rare is the Rare Raccoon Hat!





Do you guys like my spacing of text and making mini-paragraphs? Comment your idea below!

Speaking of Rare Raccoon Hats, did you see the Daily Explorer today? The art for the rare is brilliant, but that's just my opinion:



You can view the post here.





Click below the break for Catcher's segment - Catcher's Photos!

Hey - it's Catcher! Is everyone enjoying the rare today, maybe their day? I sure am! And I'm very happy that Cosmic lets me post every Monday and Saturday!



Without further ado, let's get through! (Notice the rhyme? I sure did! -Cosmic)














Hey, I will take this to Cosmic now! Ciao! --Catcher


Bonjour, it's Cosmic! Catcher is currently helping a non-member by getting her a Rare Raccoon Hat, which is very nice of her! (I love helping! --Catcher)

Well, that's it for this post! Ciao and Comet On!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King