Blogger Tricks

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Quick News Update

Hey, this is a short update post on the newest update that came on Thursday.

Here is the new Jamaa Journal front cover:






That says that ALL animals in the Diamond Shop (I don't know why the hyena wasn't on sale, but that's AJHQ's choice) are on sale for 5 Diamonds. I went to the Diamond Shop and I saw a huge crowd, like there always is when there's a new or returning animal or a new pet.

Well, I have to go make graphics for the Animal Jam Graphic Central's Great Graphic-Making Race!

Ciao, and Comet On!



(Thanks for the signature, Panda!)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! :D I have a ton of diamonds, and if I were still a member I would love to buy some of the animals that I didn't have for a discount! Unfortunately, this sale is pretty much members-only, as there are no non-member animals in the Diamond Shop, but this sale is definitely useful for many jammers! This is probably one of the most epic and jam-tastic sales AJHQ has done so far!

    And I'm so happy that you like the art! :D One day when I get better at art, I'll make you a better drawing, but until then I'm so thrilled that you like the art! :D And great siggy, by the way! :P Love the background!

    Comet on! (<-- hee-hee :P)

    ~Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, there ARE no Diamond Shop animals for non-members, and there are almost NO non-member items in the Diamond Shop.. :(
      Thanks again for the drawing! ^-^

      Delete
  2. wHATS that demon on the signature!!!!!!!!! I am genuinely scared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Awesomepanda868 drew it for me. It's my mascot, Catcher, and I would say it looks PRETTY good!

      Delete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King