Blogger Tricks

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Glitch Post + Glitch Page?

Rawr! Cosmic here. I have TWO amazing glitches, each shown by my friends. Click HERE to see the last post.

The Jam-A-Gram Glitch

My friend Awesomepanda868 taught me this glitch.

  1. Have someone send you the default Jam-A-Gram, saying "I Love the Summer Carnival!"
  2. Double left click the message above, "I Love the Summer Carnival!"
  3. Highlight the word(s) you want to remove, or change.
  4. Type in whatever you like! Just make sure that it isn't inappropriate.
Examples:
 

 


The message of the last one was blocked out for privacy of that player.
You CANNOT do it with making a JAG, you must do it with THAT JAG, and have someone send it to you.

Diamond Shop Glitch

My friend xray64al663, who has no blog, taught me this glitch.

  1. Go to the Diamond Shop.
  2. Scroll through the pages of the pet shop until you see the pet piglet.
  3. Click Next.
  4. When you are on the pet customizing screen, exit the pet customizing screen by clicking the "X" in the top right-hand corner.
  5. Your Diamond Amount should change to the amount of Gems you have currently.

Example:

 
Please note that you cannot spend the 'glitched' Diamonds. After exiting the pet shop, your Diamonds will go back to normal.

***

Comment Call:
Should I make a Glitch page?

Well, that's it for this post. Ciao, and Comet On!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the credit for the JAG glitch! :D

    And that diamond shop glitch is so EPIC! :O

    ~Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like when EVERYONE gives credit for everything that they do. I originally planned to give credit, as well, and I originally planned to just do the JAG glitch but then my friend xray54al663 told me about the Diamond Shop glitch, and I instantly posted about it once I finished typing my long post.

      Delete
  2. A glitch page sounds awesome! I tried out the Diamond Shop glitch, by the way, and it worked out great! XD Too bad I couldn't spend the diamonds it showed.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King