Blogger Tricks

Monday, May 16, 2016

Rare Hat with Dreadlocks

嘿! That's "Hey!" in Traditional Chinese. Today's rare is the Rare Hat with Dreadlocks in the Summer Carnival! A kinda weird rare, if you ask me. But that's only my opinion!



Today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday. Click the break below to view it! ^-^

Welcome back! Here is Catcher, for ya:

Hey, Stars! Here are the photos, amounting up to 24 photos in total!










Well, Cosmic said she wants me to finish up this post so I guess I will. I had to make that last one a free-form because I was hopping too high (Venus was hopping too) and my antlers almost went above the game tab and the Gems tab! And Cosmic said that there are no icons allowed (I get that, but it's MY album). I wanted to get one going down the slide but every time I tried to get one, Venus would always go "off" the slide based on AJHQ logic (they need to make the slides bigger so pets can go on them without sliding off, my poor Venus could of gotten hurt.. -.-). Let's try to end this post how Cosmic would... *Sits there reading Mass Cane Plant for a minute* (Nice going Cosmic, you almost hurt your cat by pulling your chair back -.-)

Well, that's it for this post! (wow Cosmic's cat is back on the back of her chair) Ciao, and Comet On!




1 comment:

  1. Haha! :D Cute post!

    I love the Catchers Photos idea! But AJHQ really SHOULD make slides bigger--I've noticed that problem with the pets and slides as well! >.<

    ~awesomepanda868

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King