Blogger Tricks

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Golden Soccer Ball

Hey, Jammers! Today's new item is the Golden Soccer Ball in Epic Wonders.

A fan-favorite for my brother, I should say! ^-^






Now, today's installment is Tips with Catcher! The break below starts off Catcher's segment!

Hey, it's Catcher! Are you enjoying your day so far? I certainly am!

Today's tips are for Animal Jam photographing. I, or Jagger, take WONDERFUL photos on Monday. Here are my tips for you!


  • Always go in an empty world! You can do that by Settings >> World Button >> World Selector.
  • SAVE every single photo you take if you like it!
  • Try to avoid places where tons of people are, an example is Aldan.
  • If you want to take a snapshot on a slide, and you want a pet in the snap -- and you want it to look realistic, that isn't possible. I tried it myself with Venus, and she was always standing off of the slide! AJHQ needs bigger slides.
  • You can use these photos for ANYTHING! You can even make them into an edit if you wish.

Now, Cosmic will finish off this post.

***

Hey, I'm back! Catcher sure has some good tips, right? That's about all for this post.

Ciao, and Comet On!

 

1 comment:

  1. My brother loves to play soccer as well! I bet he would really like kicking a golden soccer ball around. XD Come to think of it, I wonder if the ball is solid gold? Like, if you tried to pick the ball up, it would be hard and heavy? Now that would hurt to kick a ball such as that! O.o

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King