Blogger Tricks

Monday, May 23, 2016

Rare Ram Horns

Hello, Cosmic here! Today's RIM is the Rare Ram Horns, for 1,000 Gems in Jam Mart Clothing.

I also have an inspiring username I found last night:



Always remember to dream fearlessly, just like that username says. Today's installment is Catcher's Photos Monday. Click the break below see Catcher go!


Hey, it's Catcher! I hope you are enjoying your day, I sure am! Be sure to check over at The Animal Jam Comet Fans soon to see a BIG surprise, I'm SO excited for it! Also, Cosmic's editing blog CosmicEdits has gotten a new, professional look. The sidebar images and pages are still in the works, so be on the lookout for that! Here are the photos for this Monday:










Every Monday and Saturday, Cosmic wants me to finish off this post. I've finally memorized Cosmic's ending line, so I will go ahead and do that.

Ciao, and Comet On!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Before you leave a message about this post, please review these ground rules with yourself.

1) Follow all Animal Jam rules.
2) No straight-out advertising your blog/social media.
3) No spamming.
4) No swearing (the feeling when the creator of the blog broke this rule)
5) No making users feel uncomfortable.
6) No chain mail.
7) No asking for free membership or free items.

Thank you!

-King